Went through our website and like what you’ve read? Or did you chat with us online and got all the answers to your questions, and you’re ready to file your taxes with us? Wait no longer! You can file your taxes with us electronically within 72 hours by following these simple steps.
- Clearly scan all your tax forms or simply download the PDF Scanner application on your mobile phone and take clear pictures of your tax forms.
- Clearly scan your federal and provincial prior year Notice of Assessment or simply download the PDF Scanner application on your mobile phone and take clear pictures of them.
- E-mail the tax forms and prior year Notice of Assessments to email@example.com
- Maximum Return will prepare your tax return within 72 hours, and then get in contact with you by e-mail to give you the results.
- This e-mail will be also contain two eFile Authorization Forms (one for Canada, and one for Quebec), and an electronic invoice for payment*. It is mandatory for you to sign and return the eFile Authorization Forms or else Maximum Return will not be able to transmit your tax return for you.
- Once we receive your signed Authorization Forms and your payment, Maximum Return will then electronically transmit your tax return to Canada’s Revenue Agency and to Revenu Québec.
- A copy of your tax return will be sent to you by e-mail.
*Online payment accepted through PayPal or Interac money transfer. Instructions on how to make payments will be explained with the electronic invoice. Even if you do not yet have a PayPal account, you still can make a payment using this service. PayPal is a secure way to pay online using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or a bank account.